We exist for the sole purpose of bringing business who desire to show their appreciation and support teachers by discounting or donating their products or services.
Is our desire to set the standard and meet the expectation of fair! As long as we have not incurred any expenses on our end you can expect a full refund of your investment. Generally speaking we get right to work on all new partnerships Account set up, video production ad placement. It’s extremely important that you communicate your desires as promptly as possible
We fully support and adhere to the Consumer’s Rights to Cancel Home Solicitation Contracts Virtually any consumer transaction in the amount of $25 or more which takes place in the buyer’s home or away from “appropriate trade premises” can be canceled by the buyer, without penalty or obligation, if the consumer gives a proper notice within three business days without giving a reason after the buyer signs the contract. In order to cancel, the buyer must give the seller written notice of the buyer’s intention not to be bound by the contract.
This cancellation right is created by the Home Solicitation Sales Act (the “Act”).1 The purpose of the Act is to protect consumers against pressure to make an immediate purchasing decision when a salesperson appears at their home, or where the sales pitch is given at a non-business location. Similar protections apply to most sales by telephonic sellers. A buyer’s rights under the Act’s cancellation provisions are in addition to any other rights the buyer may have to cancel a transaction.3 Special rules apply when the merchant is a contractor (see Legal Guide K-10, Contracting with a Contractor: the Homeowner’s Rights to Cancel).
To qualify, you must be at least 18 years of age and employed as a Teachers or Support Staff (as listed here) in one of the following:
- University or college — accredited public or private university or college (including community, junior, or vocational college).
• Primary or secondary school — accredited public or private primary or secondary school providing full-time instruction.*
• Homeschool — defined by state homeschooling regulations
How do I purchase?
The best way to purchase is directly through our website. (To begin click here)
At checkout, you’ll need to fill out a form that will ask you to provide basic contact information as well as provide professional information along with proof that you are either a Teacher or Support Staff.
What is proof of eligibility?
Use a school-issued email address: If you provide a school-issued email address during purchase you are instantly verified. (A school email address may include .edu, .k12, or other email domains sponsored by educational institutions.) If you do not have a school-issued email address or your email address cannot be verified, additional proof of eligibility will be requested and verified after purchase, such as paystub, letter from institution, a picture of your
Teachers and Support Staff at accredited schools
Proof of eligibility must be a document issued by the institution with your name, institution name, and current date. Types of proof of enrollment include:
• School ID card
• Business card
• Pay Stub/Letter on Letter Head
• Email as listed above
Proof of eligibility may include:
• Dated copy of a letter of instructor of homeschool
• Current membership ID to a homeschool association (for example, the Home School Legal Defense Association)
• Dated proof of purchase of curriculum for the current academic school year
There is no refund for fraudulent registration.
* Accredited schools are those that are approved by an association recognized by the U.S. Department of Education/State Board of Education or the Canadian/Provincial Ministries of Education and that teach students as their primary focus. In the U.S., such associations include: Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Northwest Association of Accredited Schools.
† Documents dated within the last three months are considered current.