About I Love Teachers
It is our purpose to introduce teachers, their families, and friends to businesses in their communities that take the lead in showing honor, respect, and appreciation for what they do. It’s a cumulative effort to say thank you.
How We Do It
We introduce teachers to participating local businesses that want to express their admiration and appreciation by way of donated or discounted everyday services or products. This allows businesses in your community to put their words into action and say to their teachers – “Thank you for all you’ve done – We owe you so much.”
About Tyler Anderson
He is an affectionate husband, protective father, full-time minister, LASD Chaplain, business owner of No Bugs, Pro Treat, and I Love Teachers, and a proud son to an awesome father who left him many lessons in life to live up to and who loves taking care of his mom. Passionate about helping others and has now turned his attention to Teachers. Believes that giving should be a direct process and not through organizations. That true happiness is achieved when something is given without the expectation of something returned. That a “thank you” and a “please” still mean something. That taking care of our children, who are our future, starts by respecting our elders, educators, and neighbors.
I Love Teachers - The Story
I never set out to start a business dedicated to rewarding teachers…My life was already plenty busy. I was a full-time minister, business owner, husband, father, and Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department Chaplain. I hadn’t given much thought to the plight of teachers, nor to the massive impact the teachers of my youth had had on me.
No, “I Love Teachers” didn’t start because of me. “I Love Teachers” all started because of a teacher. A teacher I met totally by accident who opened my eyes to all of the heartaches and disadvantages teachers are facing today
- I met that teacher sitting at the airport sniffling nearby, unsuccessfully attempting to hold back tears.Read More
- Just then, the gate attendant made the overhead announcement for pre-boarding for those special people who could pre-board.Read More
- I came across a video of a student bullying his teacher who was a frail older man who had lost control of his class.Read More
- Teachers already have it bad enough. Wages have stagnated, so teachers now earn less on average than they did 30 years ago.Read More
- I stopped at Starbucks on my way to my office to get my daily coffee. A line of four sheriff deputies was in front of me.Read More
- Helping Mr. Herrick felt so good. Even simply getting a special discount made him feel respected and revered.Read More
- By the time I arrived at my office the following morning, I had an idea. "Free Pest Control to all of our teachers for the summer."Read More
- The success we saw got me thinking: What if all the businesses in Santa Clarita offered discounts to teachers?Read More
- I was excited to recruit local businesses to help teachers, but I realized teachers would need an online platform.Read More
- Once the site was underway, all I had left to do was spread the word about I Love Teachers.Read More
- More and more local businesses started pairing up with I Love Teachers to reward teachers for all their hard work.Read More
- What if every teacher who accepted an offer could give the business a letter grade in exchange for their generosity?Read More
- I Love Teachers puts teachers in a position of respect, where their opinion and experience genuinely matter and affect the public.Read More